Followers me♥

Sunday, May 1, 2011

now with my all brother da gei
at dds
haha'x
play left 4 dead
so long time not play jorr
my no 2 brother so bad
make so many many many zombie
i endless killing = =




 
then
i out
don't with them play





 
yeahh ! !
tomorrow no school
so happy
no need get up so early
wakaka





 
just now so very cold
i want lou gong hug hug arh !=(
haizz...



do not know what
i so like ''levan polkka''
so cute arh!
this song~
haha'x
japanese song
i a bit like lar
but
i more like english song
xD





 

mom and dad just fight in front of me
haizzz
i feel bad
do not like to happen
haizzz=(




 

do not know where to go tomorrow
yau no tutorial
at home
so boring
/.\
cooking ?
no !
my mum sohai !
help she cooking also can scold me
i tell to my lou gong
him say
never mind
ZZZzz
i will never help mum cooking jor~!
diuz!








haizz
life is boring !
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment