Followers me♥

Saturday, August 20, 2011

20\08\2011

last nitez
i'm so tired> <
go that古庙
waa
eat a big meal
i dun want go geh
mummy forced me go
/.\
blame my daddy larr
donated one thousand
omg!
that money give me buys PS3 more better lar
haha >,<
meet ken pui
haha
so lenq lui ar
ahahah

 



over there so sienz....ZZZ
want sleep jorr
haiz
if my son have go with me
i see i not more sienz





this is lottery number
but
not drawn
diuz




good back with xi lou
haha
照下你的样、前睇后睇左睇右睇上睇下睇、都睇你唔顺眼
废既~!
this we verse
haha
so funny



watch the''The Seventh Day''
so nice
got free go to watch lar =D







huh~
Mid-Autumn Festival coming up soon
hehe
sister
so miss you ar
remember mou?
cook more more that candles
xD
haha
then
we walk around lantern
haha
you say got ghost
>,<
we also scare
miss those days
right?




kinnie ar
dun want scare jor la
that sohai guy metamorphosis
i hate you
cb ar~!
go to die larr





sorry ar
gor gor
today is you birthday
i forget to buy gifts
next time sin lar





zhi thing ar
i tomorrow help you  edit your blog
okay?
dun want angry ar

No comments:

Post a Comment