Followers me♥

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Point To Look Too Far,Girl!=)

yan yee,
''大火''this song so nice=D
i like it song> <
wei,wei
piano lessons next month
okay?
dun laught at me yar
i'm scare gar
hehes





yesterday finish school early
every friday also 11:50am
so early
i dun noe where can i go
back home?
my bus no come early
then,with zhi thing walk around
go to bus stop wait my brother fetch me

then
back home early lurr





sorry yar
teng
next month i want piano lesson
dun want dance
because i like music








next week go to genting yarr
yeahh
can be happy
i want forget something=)
i dun want to think something
because i grew up!




smile had to sell today
RM10
i dun want go
hehes
shhh~
> <










Thing Of The Past,When I Made A Very Long Nightmare..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment